Sorry, this vacancy is now closed and applications can’t be submitted!
Trustee needed: Treasurer
Kairos Women Working Together (WWT) believes in the value and dignity of all women. We aim to support, empower, and give a voice to women at risk of or subject to sexual exploitation, including those caught up in sex work and those aspiring to leave it. We work in Coventry by providing safe spaces, a listening ear and opportunities for change and growth.
We would welcome applications from women to join our board of trustees, particularly those with experience in the following area:
Kairos is seeking a practising accountant to act as trustee and treasurer, providing support to the staff on bookkeeping and payroll issues, grant applications and reports to funders, and annual accounts, as well as advising the board of trustees on financial matters.
Working as a trustee will enable you to use your professional skills to support KairosWWT’s important work, including:
- To ensure the organisation complies with its governing document
- To contribute to the board of trustees’, giving firm strategic direction, setting overall policy, defining goals and evaluating performance.
- To safeguard the good name and values of the organisation.
- To ensure the effective and efficient administration and financial stability of the organisation
- In addition to the above statutory duties, each trustee can use any specific skills, knowledge or experience they have to help the board of trustees reach sound decisions.
Trustees are expected to attend monthly meetings in Coventry, and also be available by email in between meetings to discuss the day-to-day workings of the charity, as and when the need arises.
For more information or if you are interested in joining us, please send your CV and supporting Click Apply for this job
or by post to
The Chair, KairosWWT, St Peter’s Centre, Charles Street, Hillfields
Coventry CV1 5NP
0 2 4 7 6 5 5 9 5 5 0
KairosWWT is an equal opportunities employer
Registered Charity No. 1136695